There is nothing like following up a long overdue post with another one. Funny how sometimes when we make the "never again" vow, we find ourselves distinctively in the same situation. Let's be honest-it's a blog eat blog world (wide web). Can I make that promise that I'll be faithful to post on a regular basis for better or for worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health? I could, but I might not follow through. Yes, the commitment to blog is not to be entered into lightly or unadvisedly. The "I have a blog" honeymoon is over eventually, and then we have to remind ourselves that the word blog is both a noun and a verb. So here is my desperate attempt to reclaim my blog from a post-honeymoon slump. Will I be successful? Perhaps. Maybe the key is to remember that commitment is only half of the battle. Promising to act, and actually acting are two different things.





I had the privilege of meeting my new friends from The First Coast Wind Ensemble at October's Art Walk.
They are such a talented group of guys. It was a pleasure meeting them and spending some time with their group to capture a few photos!












I loved the "fedora"ish hats these guys wore as part of their uniforms! So classy!!








Thanks to The First Coast Wind Ensemble for allowing me to hang out with them at October's Art Walk. Hope to see you again soon!

Labels: