This morning I was entirely unsure which picture I wanted to choose for my Pic[k] of the day. As the day wore on with weather I quickly deemed "too cold" upon stepping outside my front door, I noticed a pattern. The arctic air brings out two things: coats and cuddlers. Everywhere I went today I saw beach loving Floridians bundled up in winter coats, scarves, hats, and even gloves. And at the same time, couples, young and old, trying to stay warm together; replacing words they might not remember later with affection.

Of course, I, being me, immediately wished I had my Canon on hand to capture such sweet moments. So instead, I give you a less immediate view of love. And maybe it's not holding hands on a stroll through the park young love, but it is I'm never going to leave your side love...matching hats, rascal scooters, pinwheels and all.

It's I want to grow old with you love.

Labels: