I'm generally not one for teaser pictures, but I chose this picture which is part of a wedding set that I will be blogging soon, as today's Pic[k] of the Day. Perhaps though it is nothing more than a preamble to a sweet love story told in 1/60 of a second frames, in this case what is true of an artistic pondering is also true of life. I love this picture especially. Not for artistic or technical merits, but because every time I see it I am reminded that obstacles, nor matter how big or small, can and should always be used to our advantage. No matter what stands between ourselves and our goals, aspirations, dreams, and even our cameras and subjects, it is nothing more than an obstruction of our vision. It is not that we have allowed an obstacle to impede our development, but simply how we respond to those obstructions when they hinder our progress, that defines us.



Labels: